How about some disruption? Or maybe a fast-paced scale-up?
Well, we do both! At Billogram we do digital invoicing because we think traditional invoicing is lame. It’s basically anxiety on a paper, filled with apprehension (did I pay my invoices? Did our customer get their invoice?) and when done wrong it can waste so much time and energy. We want both sender and recipient to have the best experience possible. But since their interests don’t always align it’s up to us to come up with smart solutions to satisfy both parties.
We are currently growing at a fast pace and we are expanding both in terms of organization as well as our commercial reach. Did anyone say Europe? Did anyone say future Swedish SaaS rocket?
To succeed with the revolutionary invoicing race we're on we need to build a scalable organization that allows Billogram to expand rapidly. And this is where you come in. As HRBP, you will be a key player in establishing an HR function that will set up Billogram for continued hypergrowth!
You will contribute both on a strategic level as well as hand-on, to cultivate an innovative, performing, and caring culture within a growing international organization. Your area of responsibility will cover all parts of the employee journey, such as Performance Management, Employee Engagement, Compensation, Learning & Development, and Talent Management.
In the position as an HR Business Partner, you will for instance:
- Identify, initiate, develop and/or implement people processes, initiatives, and projects in alignment with the business and Billogram’s people agenda.
- Coach, advise, and train leaders at all seniority levels in alignment with business needs.
- Manage and facilitate organizational design and change.
- Effectively resolve employee matters (such as rehabilitation and performance issues) within all labor law and compliance guidelines, as well as Billogram's values.
- Be responsible for collaboration and negotiation with trade unions.
You are a superstar, we know. But let’s just tick some boxes!
As a person, you are a committed self-starter with a strong drive and a hands-on mentality, where you do what's necessary to deliver results. You can work without pre-established routines or guidance (hey, that's what we are here for to create together!) and you thrive in a changing environment.
You possess strong communication skills and since we often within HR are facing sensitive information and situations, you are a person with integrity.
Job skills & qualifications:
- A handful of years of broad HR experience, including independently driving organizational changes and various employee cases
- Experience in designing and implementing HR processes
- Relevant university degree
- Comfortable with English as the main working language
- A deeper experience in Learning & Development and/or Talent Management is a plus
What we offer:
At Billogram we promise you an exciting journey as we break into new markets and grow at a rapid pace. That aside you will get lots of freedom and opportunity to develop together with great colleagues at our office, right in the center of Stockholm. We also offer flexible working hours, a hybrid setup, exciting challenges, and a whole lot of laughs.
If you have any questions or want to know more about us, don’t hesitate to get in touch. By now you’re hopefully already imagining yourself joining the Billogram team, and if that’s the case, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible!
Billogram is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment regardless of gender, transgender identity or expression, ethnicity, religion or other beliefs, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
Welcome to the world of Billogram!