Hi there, glad you found your way here!
Billogram provides a digital billing and payments platform, revolutionizing a forgotten part of the payments industry: the recurring invoice.
Using smart technology, we help companies automate the whole payments process leading to lower costs, increased profitability and customer satisfaction.
To support our International growth, we are searching for a Salesforce Manager. This person will be responsible for driving adoption, implementation and managing all aspects of Salesforce. This is a key role supporting scalability, predictability and a data driven approach.
In our Salesforce roadmap, we include Sales Cloud, Pardot, Einstein scoring, Engage and Service Cloud. Given the current status, this is a great opportunity for a person who wants to partner with us, as a complete system owner in order to maximize the value of the system across all commercial business areas (sales, marketing, customer success, professional services, product and data teams, etc) and drive revenue generating processes.
We believe that the right person, having the right mindset and ambition can excel, guide, share best practices and drive our SF roadmap further supporting our company expansion. Most importantly, we are looking for a candidate who is a team player, curious, self driven, willing to share expertise and contribute to our journey towards a leading European fintech position.
- Own the system while understanding its full extent, the integration of components and how they fit into the Salesforce architecture. Customize and implement different CRM parts, develop and lead strategies to solve and deliver complex technical challenges (data quality and accuracy).
- Understand the full extent of the solution, the integration of components and Salesforce architecture, support business requirements and drive key decisions.
- Serve as the technical authority on the Salesforce platform, security, integration, data migration, and other solution components.
- Hands-on daily CRM (Salesforce) operations related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects, and workflows, reports and dashboards, documentation of processes and architectural setup, data cleaning and accuracy as well as break fixes and CRM maintenance.
- Maintain a high level of communication across stakeholders and involved teams. Cross functional collaboration to ensure the Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to operational excellence and performance.
- Continuous Salesforce training, best practices, onboardings, user adoption %.
- Strong hands-on experience from working with Salesforce Framework in a similar role or as a consultant (> 4 years).
- Previous experience within Salesforce application development, end to end CRM implementations with Salesforce basics, Lightning and Sales Cloud/Service Cloud, SFDX.
- Salesforce Certified
- Experience in multi-system integration
- Experience from working in a high growth and fast paced organization ( ideally within fintech, utilities, telco).
- User centric approach and mindset.
- Logical, structured and detail-oriented with a process mindset.
Billogram is a well funded scale-up on the verge of internationalization, and the coming years will be a ride, as new markets will be added at a rapid pace. You will have lots of great colleagues, a super homey office smack in the middle of Stockholm, flexible working hours, lots of interesting challenges, and a whole bunch of laughs.
Billogram is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment regardless of gender, transgender identity or expression, ethnicity, religion or other beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.