At Billogram we like to be the good guys of billing, making money when clients are happy and pay on time rather than from missed payments. We believe it always pays off to treat people well. That’s why our platform for invoices and payments is built to remove pain and instead be of gain to both our clients and their customers – improving their relations.
As we continue to grow internationally, we're focusing on expanding our presence in the German market. This role offers an exciting opportunity for an Enterprise Account Executive who understands the nuances of the German market and wants to help us become a leader in the European consumer billing market.
About the role:
As our Enterprise Account Executive based in Germany, you'll be instrumental in driving new business towards Enterprise clients and playing a key role in Billogram's international growth. This position requires travel within Germany and occasional visits to our Stockholm office.
Your responsibilities include targeting growth within our most successful verticals (Telecom, Utilities and Insurance) as well as exploring new business areas. Collaborating closely with our marketing and sales enablement teams, you are responsible for driving the entire sales cycle and executing the most successful sales strategies for each case. You will present and guide new clients towards the solution that generates the most value for their needs, ultimately reaching your targets and ensuring continued explosive growth for Billogram.
- Full sales cycle responsibility - managing ongoing sales processes with prospects via sales meetings, demos, technical screenings, business cases, and negotiation until converting them to closed new business and handing them over to our customer success team
- Strategically and proactively identifying new business opportunities domestically and/or internationally
- Creating further growth within our most successful verticals; Utilities, Telecom and Insurance, as well as in new industries
- Actively creating and nurturing external stakeholder relationships
- Ensuring sales process compliance and CRM management in Salesforce
- Managing internal resources throughout Billogram, activating support from Sales Engineers, Professional Services, and Legal
- Play an essential part in defining, executing, and following up on the sales strategy
What we are looking for:
As a person you are able to work without pre-established routines and thrive in a changing environment. You are a committed self-starter who works hard and remains focused until desired goals are achieved and even though difficulties arise on the way. You demonstrate strong business acumen skills where you easily identify and act on business opportunities even when it is not obvious to others. Last but not least, you are a team player with a great attitude who continuously builds and maintains a network of relevant contacts.
Skills & qualifications which will help you succeed in this role:
- Proven track record of driving complex B2B-sales processes towards Enterprise clients, within an international environment
- Previous experience within SaaS is crucial, where experience from working in a tech scale-up or other fintech company is highly meritorious
- Previous experience from working towards C-level
- A strong network within, and previous experience from, selling towards any of our key verticals; Utilities, Telecom and Financial Services will be useful
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business administration, economics, or a related field is a requirement
- Knowledge of MEDDICC as opportunity qualification methodology is beneficial
- Fluency in English and German is a requirement, fluency in other languages is a plus
What we offer:
Billogram provides a digital billing and payments platform, revolutionizing a forgotten part of the payments industry: the recurring invoice. Using smart technology, we help companies automate the whole payment process leading to lower costs, increased profitability and customer satisfaction. We want both sender and recipient to have the best experience possible. But since their interests don’t always align it’s up to us to come up with smart solutions to satisfy both parties.
At Billogram we promise you an exciting journey as we break into new markets and grow at a rapid pace. That aside, we offer you a supportive and collaborative environment that values your skills and growth. Starting with a generous and equitable salary, full sales onboarding, and continuous coaching, we'll help you meet your targets and achieve your goals. We promise you an exciting journey as we break into new markets and grow at a rapid pace.
If you have any questions or want to learn more about us, please don't hesitate to reach out. By now, we hope you can envision yourself joining our team at Billogram, and if that's the case, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
At Billogram, we provide equal opportunities and strive for an inclusive and diverse environment. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to gender, transgender identity or expression, ethnicity, religion or other beliefs, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
Welcome to the world of Billogram!